Tertiary Academic Accomplishments:
- 2008: Doctor of Commerce Degree (University of KwaZulu-Natal). Title of dissertation: THE IMPORTANCE OF BRANDING FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS IN RETAIL CHAIN STORES: CONSUMERS AND MARKETERS PERCEPTIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA.
- 2000: Master of Commerce Degree (University of Durban-Westville).Title of dissertation: THE ROLE OF ADVERTISING IN INFLUENCING THE ATTITUDES OF STUDENTS STUDYING AT TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN KWAZULU-NATAL.
- 1997: Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) Degree (University of Durban-Westville)
- 1996: Bachelor of Commerce Degree (University of Durban-Westville)
Appointed to various senior management roles in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector and Academic Sector over period of 17 years before joining the University of Cape Town (UCT). These roles include:
- Brand Manager
- Group Marketing Manager
- Academic Manager
- Research Manager
Areas of Research Specialisation:
- Consumer Behaviour
- Neural Marketing
- Brand Equity
- The Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector