PCU offers a host of short and core courses to both under- and post-graduate Commerce and Science students.
Core courses in communication form part of the following degrees and diplomas:
- Degree of Bachelor of Business Science Actuarial Science Honours Programme (BUS4034S)
- Degree of Bachelor of Business Science Management Studies Programme, 4 and 5 year programmes (e.g. Finance, non-CA stream; Computer Science; Information Systems; Marketing; Economics; Organisational Psychology; Quantitative Finance and Quantitative Management.) (BUS2033F / BUS2033S)
- Degree of Bachelor of Commerce Management Studies Programme (BUS2033F / BUS2033S)
- Degree of Bachelor of Commerce Information Systems Programme, 3 and 4 year programmes (BUS2033F / BUS2033S)
- Bachelor of Commerce Actuarial Science Programme (BUS2033S) – elective
- Bachelor of Commerce Economics and Finance Programme (BUS2033F) – elective
- Bachelor of Commerce Programme Economics and Statistics Programme (BUS2033F) – elective
- Post-graduate Diploma in Management (Actuarial Conversion Course) (BUS4034S)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management (Entrepreneurship) ‚ Marketing‚ Tourism and Events and Sport (BUS4092H) Business Communication and Career Development is offered as various modules throughout the year.
- Professional Communication (Sustainability Scenario) (BUS2035S). This programme is offered to senior students and students from other faculties (with permission).
- Professional communication modules in Honours/Masters programmes in Commerce, Science and Humanities such as Information Systems, Computer Science and Archaeology.
Short Courses offered at the Graduate School of Business (GSB)
- PGBA: This postgraduate diploma in business administration is offered by the GSB. Management communication is one of the many business-related modules offered.
- M Com in Trade Law and Economics: Courses in written communication‚ academic writing and research methodologies form part of the modular Masters programme.