20 NQF credits at level 8
Course co-ordinator: Associate Professor MC Tanner
Entrance requirements: Unless otherwise agreed by the Head of Department, internal UCT candidates will be expected to obtain an overall average of at least 65% for their third year IS major and at least 55% for each course. Course outline: The course combines theoretical elements of project management with the practical implementation of these concepts through the completion of a systems development group project.
DP requirements: A minimum of 45% for year mark, and an 80% hand in .
- Project Vision Presentation February - 6%
- BA & Innovation Review March - 6%
- Iteration One Review April - 9%
- Iteration two Presentations June - 20%
- Iteration Three Review August - 9%
- Hand in final deliverables October - 50%
Last updated : 15 Feb 2018
Staff Members on this course :
Assoc Prof Maureen Tanner
Mr. Michael Pollock
Dr. Jacques Ophoff