The School of Economics has a strong research focus and runs many research programs. Members of the School of Economics are active researchers in various fields, including but not restricted to the following:
- Development Economics
- Economics of Education
- Economics of Tobacco Control
- Environmental & Resource Economics
- Financial Economics
- Macroeconomic Modelling
- Fiscal Policy & Government Financing
- Labour Markets and Labour Market Policy
- International Finance & Monetary Economics
- International Trade and Industrial Policy
- Philosophy of Economics
- Regional Integration
- Regulation and Competition Policy
In addition to the individual staff research conducted, the School of Economics also hosts several active research units. You can click here for more details.
With such a lot of research being conducted, a lot of research output is produced, the details of which can be browsed here.