Academic Trainee Progress Report
In terms of new SAICA regulations the College is required to submit 6 monthly progress reports (click here for relevant form) to SAICA on each trainee.
First 6 monthly completed report to be submitted to Ms Asia Brey (College of Accounting Room 4.02) by 12 July. The College administrator will submit these to SAICA by 31 July each year
Second 6 monthly completed report to be submitted to Ms Asia Brey (College of Accounting Room 4.02) by 1 December.
You are required to complete:
- the administration information form
- the self assessment which should include detail such as:
- Items 1 and 2 contact hours including course titles and respective evaluations
- Items 3 and 4 nature and type of marking assignments e.g. objective tests, exam questions
- Item 5 the nature of your research and topic and any research methodology courses or research focused
- lectures/academic fora attended/presented, and a comment on your research progress signed by your postgrad uate programme convenor/supervisor
- Item 6 self study plus board course participation
- Item 7 include hot seat responsibilities as well as your consulting hours
- plus supporting documentation as specified
- Item 8 include any administrative positions e.g. head tutor and approximate workload and any social responsiveness activities that relate to the profession or education
You are required to review and date and initial next to items 18.104.22.168. 7 and 8 (where applicable) and comment on the Progress report where applicable