Commerce Student's Council
The Commerce Students Council is a representative body that strives to cater to the best interests of all students faculty wide.
Our Vision and Mission
Our goal as the Students’ Council is to be a viable‚ visible‚ reliable and approachable platform for students to voice their opinions‚ thoughts and concerns. The CSC is a representative body capable of effecting meaningful change. We interact with faculty management on your behalf and this is pivotal to the work we do.
We aim to:
- Facilitate the development of holistic‚ well-rounded commerce graduates
- Foster a spirit of service and a sense of community in the commerce faculty and the rest of the University
- Be transparent‚ accountable and visible in all our endeavours and undertakings
- Provide a platform for career development and personal growth and empowerment in every Commerce student
- Promote excellence in every member of the faculty by displaying this quality ourselves and to uphold the values of efficiency and effectiveness as paramount
- Mentorship program
- Faculty hoodies
- Commerce suit up day
- Cansa Shavathon
- Rands and Sense Publication
- CSC Conversation Series
- Graduation Ball
- Outreach CV Workshop collaboration
and many other exciting events and undertakings. Look out for emails and announcements on our Vula tab‚ and find us on the following social networks.