Welcome to The Institute for Monitoring and Evaluation
The Institute for Monitoring and Evaluation (IME) was founded in 2006.
It is our vision to improve the theory and practice of programme monitoring
and evaluation in Africa.
The main activities of the IME are:
- Delivering short courses in programme evaluation to external clients
- Consulting to the private and public sectors on programme evaluation
- Doing contract research in programme evaluation
- Training and supervision of programme evaluation interns
- Presenting an annual learning event involving international and national
programme evaluation specialists
- Showcasing academic research in monitoring and evaluation
The IME is privileged to be able to draw on the expertise of several African
and international experts in the evaluation field.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. The details are provided below:
Prof J Louw-Potgieter