The Section for Applied Management offers several courses and qualifications at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Our undergraduate courses are:
- BUS1036F/S Evidence-Based Management (the foundation course for all 1st year Commerce students)
- BUS1004F Introduction to Strategy and Marketing (an elective course offered to non-Commerce and Semester Study abroad students)
- BUS3038S Introduction to Project Management (an elective course for Business science, Bachelor of Commerce students and Postgraduate Diploma in Management students)
- BUS3095S Social Impact Enterprise (a highly specialised elective course for Business science, Bachelor of Commerce students and Postgraduate Diploma in Management students)
- BUS4050W Strategic Thinking (the capstone course taken by all Business Science students in their final, graduating year
Semester Study Abroad students are welcome to register for all courses above, except for BUS4050W, subject to the availability of space on the courses. BUS1036F/S is offered online to all students.
We are the home department of the Bachelor of Commerce in Management Studies and also offer four Postgraduate Diplomas in Management in four specialisations: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sport Management, and from 2017, in Business Communication.
More information on the diplomas can be found here.
Staff members and research information can be found here