20 NQF credits at level 8
Course co-ordinator: M Pollock
Entrance requirements: Unless otherwise agreed by the Head of Department, internal UCT candidates will be expected to obtain an overall average of at least 65% for their third year IS major courses, and at least 55% for each course.Course outline: The course combines theoretical elements of project management with the practical implementation of these concepts through the completion of a systems development group project.
DP requirements:A minimum of 45% for year mark, and an 80% hand in record.
- Inception Document March - 10%
- Iteration One Review May - 6%
- BA & Innovation Review May - 6%
- Iteration two Presentations June - 20%
- Iteration Three Review July - 6%
- Hand in final deliverables (System, docs, poster) September - 52%
Last updated : 28 May 2016
Staff Members on this course :
Mr. Michael Pollock