How to proceed?
1. Find out more by
- Attending the AT Recruitment function
- Speaking to any of the current ATs
- previous ATs now on the staff James Winfield, Goolam Modack,, Shelly Herbert, Shaun Parsons, Riley Carpenter, Taryn Miller, Riyaan Mabutha, Richard Mellon, Jacqueline Dean, Asief Dhansay, Dale McGregor, Magon Gajewski, Jahangir Allie, Kim Hendrickse, Sameenah Esack, Tumi Qheya, Tshegofatso Sebeela and Jatin Garach.
- Goolam Modack and Tessa Minte who have overall responsibility for ATs
- any of the PGDA lecturers
2. NB. If you have already signed a training contract, find out how your firm views Academic trainees. Please note that a number of firms limit the number of trainees who may do their first year in academia so please speak to them as early as possible and indicate that you may be interested as the firms often work on a first come first serve basis.
5. Return/Email completed application forms to Asia Brey
. Room 4.02 Leslie Commerce Building.
6.The College will arrange interviews for short-listed candidates in the week of 8 August 2018.
7. The College will then make offers to selected applicants.
9. In addition you will be required to complete an official UCT employment contract which will be sent to you by Central Administration.